Il Il Divo For Life
Il Divo

FAQFAQ   ZoekenZoeken   GebruikerslijstGebruikerslijst   GebruikersgroepenGebruikersgroepen   RegistrerenRegistreren 
 ProfielProfiel   Log in om je privéberichten te bekijkenLog in om je privéberichten te bekijken   InloggenInloggen 

Williams said hes heard

Nieuw onderwerp plaatsen   Reageren    Il Divo For Life -> Nieuws
Vorige onderwerp :: Volgende onderwerp  
Auteur Bericht
shushu

BerichtGeplaatst: 13-03-2019 02:22:07    Onderwerp: Williams said hes heard Reageren met citaat

ASHBURN, Va. - Washington Redskins left tackle Trent Williams said Wednesday he doesnt think the NFL will take any action over his alleged profane encounter with an official during a game. "I dont expect to hear from them," Williams said. "Theyll probably sweep it under the rug. Thats my opinion." Williams said he did nothing to provoke umpire Roy Ellison. Williams claims he was called vulgar names by Ellison during a drive in the second quarter of Sundays loss to the Philadelphia Eagles. "If I said something of that nature to him, its at least a flag, or Im thrown out of the game," Williams said. "Id never say anything like that to a referee." Williams said hes heard from other players in the NFL about Ellison. "Ive had people hit me up the past few days, saying they had the same experience with him," Williams said, but did not identify the players. Other Redskins players, including Kory Lichtensteiger and Robert Griffin III, say they heard Ellisons words, although it remains uncertain whether the league will want to hear their side of the story. NFL spokesman Greg Aiello said only that the incident remains "under review." Coach Mike Shanahan has defended Williams, saying: "You just cant use that type of language to get your point across." The coach said Wednesday that he has he spoke briefly with NFL Vice-President of Officiating Dean Blandino about the matter. "To what extent theyre going to investigate it, I really dont know," Shanahan said. ___ AP NFL website: www.pro32.ap.org Jordan 13 For Sale Cheap Real . -- At the beginning of training camp, Andrew Bogut set a goal to play all 82 regular-season games and regain his place among the NBAs best centres. Jordan 13 Retro Cheap . PETERSBURG, Fla. http://www.cheapairjordan13.net/ . Jamies number grades given are out of five, with five being the best mark. Tuukka Rask, Boston Bruins (5) – He had a brilliant game; it was a huge response for his average games before. Air Jordan 13 Cheap Sale . "Ive got a lot of work to do on this team and the sooner that I can get back to my office and start that work, itll be better," he said straight-faced as the rest of the room erupted in laughter. Air Jordan 13 Wholesale" . 25 against Miami. Hillis left Browns Stadium about two hours before kickoff, a decision that has led to speculation he was upset over ongoing negotiations with the club on a contract extension.Ottawa Redblacks head coach Rick Campbell has started filling out his staff. According to a report from the Calgary Herald, Calgary Stampeders offensive line coach Mike Gibson has agreed to terms with Ottawa to be the teams offensive coordinator. Gibson joined thee Stampeders in 2011 as running backs coach before spending the past two seasons coaching the offensive line.dddddddddddd. The 10-year CFL coaching veteran has offensive coordinator experience with the Winnipeg Blue Bombers and Hamilton Tiger-Cats. ' ' '
Terug naar boven
Profiel bekijken Stuur privébericht
Berichten van afgelopen:   
Nieuw onderwerp plaatsen   Reageren    Il Divo For Life -> Nieuws Tijden zijn in GMT + 1 uur
Pagina 1 van 1

Ga naar: