Il Il Divo For Life
Il Divo

FAQFAQ   ZoekenZoeken   GebruikerslijstGebruikerslijst   GebruikersgroepenGebruikersgroepen   RegistrerenRegistreren 
 ProfielProfiel   Log in om je privéberichten te bekijkenLog in om je privéberichten te bekijken   InloggenInloggen 

Hi From Carlos

Nieuw onderwerp plaatsen   Reageren    Il Divo For Life -> News
Vorige onderwerp :: Volgende onderwerp  
Auteur Bericht
Il Divo For Life
Site Admin

BerichtGeplaatst: 09-08-2010 09:12:15    Onderwerp: Hi From Carlos Reageren met citaat

Hello to all of you. It has been a very long time since I have had the time to write you, for which I appologize.
I am currently very happy because we are working on a new album which will hopefully be released very soon. We all hope you enjoy this new work as much as the previous ones.

I have an official and personal announcement to make. As you are probably already aware off, Kim Sharma and I are no longer together anymore and it has been officially announced today in the Indian newspapers. One thing the newspapers did not mention is that Kim Sharma has already married a multimillioner from India that is living in Southafrica. I am pretty sure that they are keeping the secret in order to publish it at a more convenient time, to once again get the best media coverage possible.

I broke up with her because things were not going in the right direction, and now that she has abruptly decided to marry a multimillioner, a very influential indian businessman in South Africa, it has become clear to me how HIGH her expectations were in life. I am sad to admit now that you all saw this before I did and that you were all right from the start, but ......Oh well, that´s the way things are and life goes on.

Sooooooooo, I guess I am proud to announce that I am back on the market and open to suggestions, hahahaha Wink)
Many kisses
Carlos
Very Happy
CARLOS
IL DIVO
Nieuw onderwerp plaatsen   Reageren    Il Divo For Life -> News Tijden zijn in GMT + 1 uur
Pagina 1 van 1

Ga naar: