Il Il Divo For Life
Il Divo

FAQFAQ   ZoekenZoeken   GebruikerslijstGebruikerslijst   GebruikersgroepenGebruikersgroepen   RegistrerenRegistreren 
 ProfielProfiel   Log in om je privéberichten te bekijkenLog in om je privéberichten te bekijken   InloggenInloggen 

Wholesale Jerseys China

Nieuw onderwerp plaatsen   Reageren    Il Divo For Life -> Nieuws
Vorige onderwerp :: Volgende onderwerp  
Auteur Bericht
lindang56

BerichtGeplaatst: 30-10-2019 02:10:25    Onderwerp: Wholesale Jerseys China Reageren met citaat

Piaget Polo Tourbillon Relatif Chronograph All That Jazz and More
Posted On : Oct-14-2010 | seen (198) times | Article Word Count : 401 |

When it comes to creativity and innovation Cheap Replica Jerseys , Piaget has always marched to its own singular beat. This tradition is only furthered with the introduction of its remarkable, jazz-inspired Polo Tourbillon Relatif chronograph from the company new Limelight Jazz Party collection of watches and fine jewellery. When it comes to creativity and innovation, Piaget has always marched to its own singular beat. This tradition is only furthered with the introduction of its remarkable Cheap Authentic Jerseys , jazz-inspired Polo Tourbillon Relatif chronograph from the company new Limelight Jazz Party collection of watches and fine jewellery.

Making its debut at the 2010 Salon International de la Haute Horlogerie show earlier this year, this masterful timepiece once again underscores the unbridled inspiration and technological advances that have come to define Piaget watchmaking in the new millennium. Finelycrafted in 18-carat white gold, the watch features a black champlev茅 grand feu enamel dial--a venerable ornamenting technique seen only in the finest timepieces--fashioned to replicate the grooves on a vinyl record.

Appropriately enough Cheap Wholesale Jerseys , the hours on the dial are represented by musical notes, with the bass clef artfully tilted to form the number nine. On the case-back, a jazz musician is delicately traced in profile Cheap Jerseys From China , while the sides feature a small orchestra of classic jazz instruments, with engravings of a drum kit and a trumpet opposite the piano and double bass.

The manually wound movement follows a rhythm set by the Piaget Calibre 608P, with a flying 27 jewel tourbillon that sets the pace not unlike that of a musical metronome Cheap Jerseys China , which Piaget observes elights the eye with the magic of perfect balance.鈥?Indeed, the tourbillon carriage spins on its own axis every minute as it hangs from the minute hand, seeming to be in free flight Cheap Jerseys , s if disconnected from the movement that drives it,鈥?according to Piaget.

Typical Piaget hand-craftsmanship and jeweled quality is abundantly apparent throughout the design of the Polo Tourbillon Relatif, from the C么tes de Gen猫ve Wholesale Soccer Jerseys , main plate and three titanium bridges, all circular-grained by hand, to the beveled Wholesale Jerseys From China , hand-drawn carriage. Even the blue-toned screws and folding clasp are made of 18 carat white gold. Other outstanding features of this fusion between moments and music include a 68-hour double barrel power reserve, a black alligator bracelet, and a sapphire crystal.

Given the sheer artistry and painstaking hand-craftsmanship that Piaget has dedicated to the creation of the jazz-inspired Polo Tourbillon Relatif Wholesale Jerseys China , is it any wonder that this groundbreaking timepiece is only one-of-a-kind? While ownership may well cost a king ransom, for the wealthy individualwatch enthusiast with the means, the fact that there is only one like it in the world will probably be music to his ears. Collecting Printed Shot Glasses

Posted On : Jul-22-2009 | seen (1177) times | Article Word Count : 386 |

There is something about printed shot glasses that appeal to me. I like anything printed with funny sayings and quotes. Some are really funny and witty Wholesale Jerseys , while some are inspirational and thought-provoking. I have been collecting them almost half of my life. That is what peeked my interest in these small sized glasses. There is something about printed shot glasses that appeal to me. I like anything printed with funny sayings and quotes. Some are really funny and witty, while some are inspirational and thought-provoking. I have been collecting them almost half of my life. That is what peeked my interest in these small sized glasses.

The size of a shot is still debated by many people since there is no certain definition for the size of a shot. After some res. Wholesale Jerseys Cheap Jerseys Cheap Jerseys From China Cheap Jerseys From China Wholesale NFL Jerseys Cheap Football Jerseys Cheap NFL Jerseys Cheap Vintage NFL Jerseys Wholesale Nike NFL Jerseys Wholesale NFL Jerseys
Terug naar boven
Profiel bekijken Stuur privébericht
Berichten van afgelopen:   
Nieuw onderwerp plaatsen   Reageren    Il Divo For Life -> Nieuws Tijden zijn in GMT + 1 uur
Pagina 1 van 1

Ga naar: