Il Il Divo For Life
Il Divo

FAQFAQ   ZoekenZoeken   GebruikerslijstGebruikerslijst   GebruikersgroepenGebruikersgroepen   RegistrerenRegistreren 
 ProfielProfiel   Log in om je privéberichten te bekijkenLog in om je privéberichten te bekijken   InloggenInloggen 

homered off reliever Evan

Nieuw onderwerp plaatsen   Reageren    Il Divo For Life -> Artikelen
Vorige onderwerp :: Volgende onderwerp  
Auteur Bericht
shushu

BerichtGeplaatst: 29-03-2019 04:01:03    Onderwerp: homered off reliever Evan Reageren met citaat

The Buffalo Sabres trade deadline objectives could extend far beyond dealing Ryan Miller. TSN Hockey Insiders Bob McKenzie and Darren Dreger reported this week that general manager Tim Murray is listening in on offers for almost every player on the roster and McKenzie added Friday that while theres no guarantee hell be traded, the Sabres have asked blueliner Christian Ehrhoff for - as his no-trade clause stipulates - a list of eight teams he doesnt want to be traded to. Ehrhoff, 31, signed a 10-year deal with the Sabres worth $40 million in 2011. He earned $18 million in the first two years of the contract. The deal then pays $4 million from years three to six and hell collect $3 million in year seven. He then earns $1 million in each of the remaining three years. Ehrhoff has six goals and 28 points in 57 games with the Sabres this season. Wholesale Jerseys USA .com) - Guess whos back, back again? Josh Gordons back, tell a friend. Cheap NHL Jerseys . -- A.J. Burnett was happy to escape from New York. http://www.cheapcnjerseystousa.com/ . The Boston Celtics hadnt played since the All-Star break. So the Suns 100-94 victory over Boston Wednesday night was an uphill affair, with Phoenix relying on balance rather than its trademark high energy. Wholesale China Jerseys . Top-seeded Djokovic swept to a 6-1, 6-3 win over 51st-ranked Roberto Bautista Agut of Spain in just 57 minutes, but fourth-seeded Federer had to see off a serious challenge from 48th-ranked Radek Stepanek of the Czech Republic before coming through 6-2, 6-7 (4), 6-3. China Jerseys Authentic . -- Patrick Kueng of Switzerland was nearly flawless as he captured his first World Cup and halted Aksel Lund Svindals streak of four straight super-G victories on Saturday.DETROIT - Dallas Keuchel won this matchup of old college roommates — then admitted he hadnt paid much attention to his friend-turned-adversary on the mound. Keuchel outpitched Drew Smyly, and the Houston Astros beat Detroit 6-2 on Thursday to snap the Tigers eight-game winning streak. Keuchel and Smyly both pitched for the Arkansas team that reached the College World Series in 2009, but on this day, Keuchel had more important concerns than watching his fellow left-hander throw. "I honestly didnt see a single pitch from him," Keuchel said. "I was in the tunnel. It was kind of hot today for Detroit right now, and I was just trying to stay cool as much as possible." Keuchel (3-2) allowed two runs and six hits in 7 2-3 innings, and Houston ended its five-game losing streak. The Astros broke through with three runs in the fifth off Smyly (2-2) to take the lead. Houstons George Springer, a first-round draft pick in 2011, hit his first major league homer. Carlos Corporan and Matt Dominguez also went deep for the Astros. Victor Martinez homered for the Tigers. Smyly allowed only one hit — an infield single — through the first four innings, but his outing took a turn for the worse in the fifth when Springer lined a one-out solo homer over the wall in right. "Its obviously good to hit something hard and to have a great result like that," said Springer, who planned to give the home run ball to his father. "I didnt try to do too much — was able to stay on it and hit it hard, and for me thats a great sign." Jose Altuve put the Astros ahead 3-2 with a two-run double later that inning. Smyly allowed three runs and five hits in 5 1-3 innings. He struck out two and walked three. Corporan homered off reliever Evan Reed in the seventh to make it 4-2. Keuchel struck out seven without a walk, navigating a tough Detroit lineup wiithout too much difficulty.dddddddddddd "I wont be talking to him for a while," Smyly joked. "I thought hed do OK, but hes a lefty and with our offence, I thought wed get to him. Hes a very smart pitcher and hes a bulldog, and we couldnt do anything with him. Thats as good as Ive seen him, and you have to tip your hat." Keuchels final big test came in the seventh, when Detroit put men on first and third with two out. Keuchel struck out pinch-hitter Torii Hunter to end the inning. The temperature at game time was 77 degrees, and Keuchel said his decision to ignore Smylys pitching was nothing personal. "On the more humid days, Ill try to go in and keep cool in between innings, so I dont usually watch the other pitcher," he said. "In this case, it was my college roommate, so Im sure hell be mad I didnt see a few pitches." Miguel Cabrera came to the plate in the eighth after Ian Kinslers single chased Keuchel, but the best the Detroit slugger could do against reliever Anthony Bass was a soft grounder to second. Dominguez hit a two-run homer in the ninth. The Tigers opened the scoring in the second on an RBI double by Nick Castellanos. Springer, who came close to preventing a homer by Cabrera the previous night, nearly caught this drive too, but it caromed off the wall in right field. Martinez hit his seventh homer of the year in the fourth. He finished the day with three hits, extending his hitting streak to 11. NOTES: Houston OF L.J. Hoes, who entered the game in an 0-for-20 slump, had three singles and scored a run. ... The Astros play at Baltimore on Friday night, with RHP Scott Feldman (2-1) scheduled to return after missing time with right biceps tendinitis. Baltimore starts LHP Wei-Yin Chen (3-2). ... Detroit hosts Minnesota, with RHP Justin Verlander (4-1) on the mound against Twins RHP Phil Hughes (3-1). ' ' '
Terug naar boven
Profiel bekijken Stuur privébericht
Berichten van afgelopen:   
Nieuw onderwerp plaatsen   Reageren    Il Divo For Life -> Artikelen Tijden zijn in GMT + 1 uur
Pagina 1 van 1

Ga naar: