Il Il Divo For Life
Il Divo

FAQFAQ   ZoekenZoeken   GebruikerslijstGebruikerslijst   GebruikersgroepenGebruikersgroepen   RegistrerenRegistreren 
 ProfielProfiel   Log in om je privéberichten te bekijkenLog in om je privéberichten te bekijken   InloggenInloggen 

lifetime money list

Nieuw onderwerp plaatsen   Reageren    Il Divo For Life -> Artikelen
Vorige onderwerp :: Volgende onderwerp  
Auteur Bericht
shushu

BerichtGeplaatst: 27-03-2019 03:34:19    Onderwerp: lifetime money list Reageren met citaat

PRAGUE, Czech Republic -- Tomas Berdych and Radek Stepanek will team up to defend their Davis Cup title for the Czech Republic in Novembers final against Serbia. Berdych and Stepanek played all five matches when the Czechs beat Spain 3-2 in the final last November in Prague to win the countrys first title as an independent nation. The two are again likely to play the doubles. On the way to last years Davis Cup victory, the Czechs beat Serbia 4-1 in the quarterfinals in Prague. Lukas Rosol and Jan Hajek are also in the Czech squad for the Nov. 15-17 final on an indoor hard court at the Belgrade Arena. It will be the third final for the Czechs in five years. Serbia won the Davis Cup in 2010. Cheap NFL Jerseys .com) - The Toronto Maple Leafs will try to play spoiler as the Los Angeles Kings will try to match their longest winning streak in over four years in Thursdays battle at Staples Center. Cheap NFL Jerseys China . The club was unable to retain hitting coach Kevin Seitzer, who is bound for Atlanta. Seitzer replaces Greg Walker, who was assisted by Scott Fletcher this season as the Braves finished 79-83. http://www.cheaponlinenfljerseys.com/ . It will be their 15th head-to-head meeting and fourth in the post-season (Sunday at 2pm et/11am pt on CTV) and for his part, Brady isnt downplaying just how big the game is for him. "Im excited - Its everything you could ask for as an athlete," the New England Patriots quarterback told WEEI Radio in Boston on Monday. Cheap NFL Jerseys Online . Now comes an off-season of questions about manager Matt Williams decisions and a handful of key roster choices, including what to do about Ryan Zimmerman, whether to sign Jordan Zimmermann and Ian Desmond to long-term deals, and how to upgrade an offence that fell flat in October. Cheap NFL Jerseys Authentic . He made that dream a reality Wednesday night. Olt, who grew up in Branford, Connecticut, attended UConn and made a nearly 2 1-2 hour trek to Boston a handful of times to watch the Red Sox, belted a two-run homer, one of four hit by Cubs in a 16-9 rout that completed a three-game interleague series sweep.Its been 11 years since Mike Weir raised his arms in celebration after tapping in a short putt to win the Masters. For sure, April 2003 was a magical time for the lefthander. But it was April 2010 that may end up being just as significant. It was that month in that year that he conked a root with his swing and injured his elbow during play at the Heritage. That started the long spiral down from which he is still fighting to recover. Since that fateful day in Hilton Head, Weir has played 73 tournaments and missed the cut 53 times with four withdrawals. Hes had surgery and taken time away to recover from various ailments. Hes switched coaches and hes tried different swings. But through it all, one thing Weir has never done is lose hope. As good as his game has been over the years, as talented as he was with the putter and as precise as he was with the wedges, its his dog-on-a-bone determination, his will and self-belief that have been his biggest assets. And that only increases when it gets close to Masters time. "I really think I can contend there," Weir said of the years first major. "I still believe in myself, more than anything. When I step on the grounds there, I have confidence. I know how to play that golf course. I have a great strategy for that golf course that doesnt really change." Weir is playing the PGA Tour on the second of two lifetime money list exemptions but he has a lifetime pass to Augusta, so no matter what happens down the road, he can keep coming back. But he doesnt want to be there in a ceremonial way; he wants to see his name on the leaderboard again and he believes that can happen even if he admits that might surprise a few people. "Im definitely under the radar," statted Weir, who hasnt been under par at Augusta since his opening round of 2010.dddddddddddd "I hope to build on the next couple weeks. Its obviously a course I love. Good vibes and memories there — and I definitely know how to play that golf course." During much of his period of struggle, its been the driver thats been the weak link in his bag but lately the troubles have come at the other end. "Ive been really struggling on the greens, which is unlike me. My last start in Tampa, I made only two birdies, from four and five feet. I think Ive just spent so much time on the golf swing — 80/20, probably — I just needed to put more attention on the short game, which Ive done." Even with renewed confidence in his big stick, Weir knows that to conquer Augusta National, hell need to have all parts of his game going. As a medium to short hitter, tackling a 7,700-yard layout is going to put pressure on his wedges and putter. The course is so different than the one he played on in his first Masters in 2000 and the one he won on in 2003. Its longer, has a first cut (aka rough) and trees have been planted that remove some the possible angles that can be used to get at pins. But mostly, its just so much longer. "It takes a special kind of week to win there," he stated, "for someone outside the bombers. But it can still be done." It would certainly be special to see Canadas most successful golfer in the hunt again at the Masters, or anywhere for that matter. If he doesnt, it certainly wont be from lack of effort. Weir has spent long hours on the range and the putting green, trying to find the magic once again. Perhaps it will finally come together for him at Augusta National. ' ' '
Terug naar boven
Profiel bekijken Stuur privébericht
Berichten van afgelopen:   
Nieuw onderwerp plaatsen   Reageren    Il Divo For Life -> Artikelen Tijden zijn in GMT + 1 uur
Pagina 1 van 1

Ga naar: